Saturday, January 28, 2012

The #KOBESYSTEM

Sup folks? I am not gonna make any excuses for my absence, I am just going to be honest with you. I have been totally unmotivated to blog about anything lately. I was totally disappointed yet again with the way that these recent Jordan retro releases have been handled. Site crashes and people going crazy outside of stores is not the business. But, anyway, woosaah, I got it out. Now on to the business at hand, the new Nike Zoom Kobe VII. Many people weren't excited about these shoes when their images first released and to be honest neither was I. Now, however, I am a believer. Though I am yet to own a pair I have no doubt that I will sooner rather than later. The technology and performance in this shoe is simply amazing. The thing that has impressed me the most thus far with these shoes is the marketing strategy, #KOBESYSTEM. Please check out the spots of the new Kobe VII. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment