Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nike Air Max BB 360 Low

The Nike Air Max BB 360 Low, in my opinion, is one of those shoes that people either love or hate. Personally, I love them. I have not have the opportunity to try them on yet, but, I do plan on rectifying that soon. When pictures of them first surfaced I was immediately intrigued by them. This particular colorway was my automatic favorite. It reminded so much of the sample Air Max Lebron VII Lows that Jason Petrie wore during the launch of the Lebron 8 "South Beach".
If this colorway is too much for you, don't worry Nike has released a plethora of colorways that are sure to satisfy every consumer's wants. At a cost of $140, they are a little bit pricey, but based on the ones I have seen in person they are definitely worth it. You can get your pair from nikestore.com, Finishline, Eastbay and most other major sneaker retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment