Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nike Zoom KDIII Review by SamColt12

The Nike Zoom KDIII, is the 3rd signature shoe designed for all star forward, Kevin Durant. The first time I saw these I wasn't too impressed, but, once more colorways began to release my opinions of them changed. This particular version is a sample designed for him and his love of video games. Samcolt12 has the most extensive video reviews for this sneaker and watching them made me become more intrigued with the shoe. Once I am able to, I will load his most recent review of one latest colorways to drop, the Wolf Grey/Del Sol /Vibrant Yellow/White. I really love that colorway and might consider getting a pair myself. At $90, the Nike Zoom KDIII's are a bargain when considering basketball shoes, especially the signature lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment