Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm BAAAAACK !!!!!

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't have  left you..." What's happening folks? I know it has truly been a long time since my last post. I went on a well deserved vacation with my better and way more beautiful half, only to be thrust into a week long training class upon my return. With that being said, I hope you all and your families are good. I have some things I am excited to share with you all in the coming days, but, I wanted to start this month (or half month I should say) with a video from two of the most influential rappers of our time, Jay Z and Kayne West. They recently dropped their highly anticipated album and released a video for one of the hottest songs on their album, Otis. The reason I wanted to share this video with you besides the obvious was because of the kicks they are rocking in it. Jay went with the Air Jordan 1 "Banned" and Yeezy went for the classic Air Jordan VI. Check them out in the photos below and video. Peace!!!!

                                                              Air Jordan VI "Infared"
                                                                Air Jordan 1 "Banned"

No comments:

Post a Comment