Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Greatness

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge basketball fan, and I do mean huge. I am an even bigger Kobe Bryant fan and thus I am a Lakers fan. I am one of those don't talk to me for the next two and a half hours cause my team is playing type fans. Of course I am deeply saddened by the NBA lockout and the prospect of not having a basketball season this year. So, what does a basketball fanatic do when the game he loves is not on television? You watch highlights of your favorite player doing work! Kobe is (in my humble opinion) the best player in the league right now. I know many may argue against that and I'm OK with that. I think he is the truth and a beast on the court. My brother shares my appreciation for his basketball IQ and skill set and he was kind enough to share this video with me. At his urging, I will share it with you. Please enjoy and feel free to speak your mind in the comment section, both good and bad comments are welcomed. Even though I will take the negative ones as just a sign of hate. LOL, I kid. But for real though, just sit back and enjoy the mastery of, Kobe Bean Bryant!

No comments:

Post a Comment